TeamView software is constantly upgraded and improved, in the latest version promises to improve connectivity, better control for those who often have to work remotely.
TeamViewer is among the best, most commonly used remote desktop control software to help you quickly connect to PC systems at any distance. TeamViewer is now used by many businesses and individuals for efficient, time-saving and financial online meetings.
- Updated TeamViewer EULA (End-User Lcense Agreement).
- You can invite other users to participate in a TeamViewer Pilot session by creating a Pilot code.
- You can send files in a TeamViewer Pilot session to a remote device.
- Fix error of displaying too many messages when performing copy & paste action from local computer to remote computer.
- Fix a bug that prevented the execution of the PowerShell script from the client toolbar if the Windows user name of the remote computer.
It should be noted that this is a newly released official version. You can only connect to remote devices that use this version if your local device uses the same or higher version.
How to install TeamViewer
Step 1: Users download Teamviewer 15 version to the computer.
Step 2: You run the Teamview setup file, you can double-click to run it or right-click and select Run as administrator to run with Admin privileges.
Step 3: The installation interface of Teamviewer appears, choose:
- Select Basic installation under How do you want to proceed?
- Select Personal / Non-commerial use under How do you want to use Teamviewer? To use this application for free.
- Then, click Accept - Finish.
You can also tick Show advanced settings to display more and further refine the installation if you want -> click Finish
After you select Finish, the software will automatically install and create a shortcut to the desktop.
The process of installing TeamViewer is successful, the software will automatically display the main interface of TeamViewer and you enter other people's ID and password to access the connection with that computer or you can use the ID and password shown on then share the software to others so that other person can connect to their remote computer.
Fixed problem with possible switching TeamViewer ID when updating to Windows 10 Update 2004.
Version: 15.10.5. Size: 26.7MB
Version: 15.9.4. Size: 26.7MB
Version: 15.8.3. Size: 26.7MB
Version: 15.7.7. Size: 26.3MB
Version: 15.7.6. Size: 26.3MB
Version: 15.6.7. Size: 26.3MB
Version: 15.5.3. Size: 26.7MB
Version: 15.4.8332. Size: 27.3MB
Version: 15.4.4445. Size: 27.3MB